Welcome to our website
- Suffering with cold and flu symptoms? Speak to your pharmacist first!
- Seeking your help in shaping local NHS services for the future
- Salisbury NHS innovations lead named in top 50 health innovators in the country
- Testing carbon monoxide levels in pregnancy
- Helping you manage your child's health
Find out more about continuing healthcare
NHS continuing healthcare is a package of continuing care provided over an extended period of time, to a person aged 18 or over, to meet significant and complex physical or mental health needs that have arisen as a result of disability, accident or illness. Click here to find out more!
Our next board meeting
Our next board meeting in public will take place on Thursday 18 December 2014 from 1.00pm at King's Community Church, Upper Northam Road, Hedge End, SO30 4BZ.