We have spent the last three months gathering and analysing feedback based on our existing process, and seeking to understand where improvements can be made.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed feedback and indicated interest in our project. We are delighted with the response and interest that has been shown in our plans to redesign the service.
A workshop was held to review all feedback submitted and we used the information that you provided to identify key areas for redesign. The top suggestions from this workshop are listed below. All of these ideas require further scoping and discussion with stakeholders before a formal proposal can be submitted to the five Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Groups. Once approved, implementation of the new pathway can commence.
- Central Fast Track team within CHC with a central point of contact.
- Operating some elements of the service 7 days a week.
- Ensure Fast Track information and documentation is simple and easy to access.
- Use of digital solutions such as chatbots (artificial intelligence to provide online support, signposting and answers to frequently asked questions).
- Investigate digital solutions where possible, including an automated Fast Track application process.
Now that we have identified the areas where we would like to focus our redesign, we plan to engage with those who have indicated an interest in helping us to shape the new service. We are in the process of arranging further meetings and workshops to discuss our ideas and seek feedback from our stakeholders.
How can you be involved?
If you have already contacted us to provide feedback or ask to be involved in our project, then we will be in touch shortly. If you have not yet been in touch with us and would like more information, then please contact the Hampshire CHC team on: WHCCG.ContinuingCare@nhs.net.